Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2019

Amazon's credit card company is a nightmare - New York Post

Dear John: My problem is not directly with Amazon, but with their credit card company, Synchrony.

My card has a very low limit: $120. I rarely go above $100 in a month and usually pay it off or pay a major portion monthly. The problem is that any time I exceed $120 Synchrony reports to the credit bureaus that I have exceeded my limit and it’s difficult to get them to make it right.

Usually, by the time Synchrony contacts the credit bureaus, the damage has been done and my credit score has been lowered. I can’t imagine that I’m the only person to whom this happens, as it’s happened to me at least five times. S.W.

Dear S.W.: I don’t know. You might be the only person in America with a $120 credit limit on any credit card. Maybe some kids, but not an adult.

Anyway, I contacted Amazon and the company says it has been trying to reach you after I reached out. But they haven’t been able to get in touch.

Amazon wants you to spend money.

Boy, do they want you to spend! So they will probably first give you a lecture on how to avoid spending too much.

Then they will probably offer you a big credit-card limit. Don’t raise your limit unless you can control your spending. But a $120 limit does seem ridiculous!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



"company" - Google News
December 29, 2019 at 09:31AM
https://ift.tt/39oBfGu

Amazon's credit card company is a nightmare - New York Post
"company" - Google News
https://ift.tt/33ZInFA
Shoes Man Tutorial
Pos News Update
Meme Update
Korean Entertainment News
Japan News Update

No comments:

Post a Comment